Vaughn Poster

Vaughn Poster

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

T-shirts: The Sequel!!! (and a teaser of exciting news!)

Hey friends!

Last week we submitted the mountain of paperwork for our home study.  Exciting!!!

It felt like it took forever to get everything compiled.  I must admit, when I saw the laundry list of things we needed to get together, I became a little discouraged.  Motivation plummeted.  From fingerprints, to physicals, to tax returns, to background checks, I felt overwhelmed.

Oddly enough, God was in our procrastination.  There was a VERY significant reason why gathering all our home study information took longer than it probably should have.  God needed to put some more pieces into place.  And He did so in an AMAZING fashion!!!

I can't tell you yet... although several of you already know.  I don't want to share until we're 100% certain and we get confirmation from the Bulgarian government, but our adoption journey has taken an incredible twist.  With any luck we'll know for sure in the next week or so and then we'll have UNBELIEVABLE news to share!  So stay tuned!!!

In the meantime, we have another fundraiser coming up.  T-shirts: The Sequel  We're doing another t-shirt fundraiser since many of you liked the first shirts.  This time we're going to have TWO different designs to choose from....



Prices might be a little different for these shirts than they were for the first t-shirt run we did.  We're thinking about getting both regular shirts and the super soft material ones.  I'll let you know more in a few days.

Also, don't forget that you can always donate to us online!  Just click the computer icon on the right-hand side of your screen.  This will take you to our YouCaring online donation site.  

Please be in prayer for us as we get ready to schedule our home study, but also for news from Bulgaria.  Of course, the waiting is driving me crazy... but on the bright side, I get to drive Chris nuts with my relentless badgering of, "I wonder when we'll hear something?"  "Do you think they've gotten our letters yet?"  "I wonder what they think?"

Ugh!  Chris tells me that no news is good news.  Maybe he's right.  I'm just hoping to hear something soon!

LOVE (((HUGS))) and BLESSINGS!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment