Vaughn Poster

Vaughn Poster

Monday, May 9, 2016

Paperwork, Paperwork EVERYWHERE!!!

Hey friends,

So.....  silly little me thought that the three heaping stacks of paperwork was all I needed to do for the home study.  So naive... so, so naive.




I received an email from our home study provider.  The good news is that our application was approved.  The bad news.....


There's so much!!!  I barely know where to begin.  It literally hurts my brain!  But I know we've got to plow ahead because there is an amazing prize at the end of this paper-cut-infested journey:  We'll get to bring our little girl home!


Continued prayers that I don't lose my mind would be appreciated!

Also, as you can tell from your fund raising thermometer we are so close to the $10,000 mark!!!  AMAZING!!!

Thanks and (((HUGS))) to you all!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment